Watch IPTV channels on IPTV Simple Client
PVR IPTV Simple Client is only useful if you have the M3U playlist. You add your M3U playlist to the IPTV Simple Client and start watching channels.
The M3U URL looks like this
This is how you configure IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
- Start Kodi.
- Click on TV tab from the vertical menu bar.
- Navigate to Enter add-on browser.
- Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Navigate to Configure
- Click on General
- Change Location to Remote Path (Internet address)
- Paste your M3U URL here, and click on OK
- Navigate to Activate
- Wait until the channel list is downloaded
- Go back to start screen and click on TV. Then select Channels.